Sunday, December 19, 2010

Emma's Eats Gift Guides: Extravagance

For my last gift guide before I venture back into cooking posts I decided to make a 'money is no object' wish list of my own.  For those of you who can afford these gifts, feel free to send a couple my way!  A 5 day culinary boot camp at the CIA (Culinary Institute of America) in the Napa Valley would be a wonderful experience, I like looks of the Mediterranean one.  A bright red retro espresso machine would look right at home on my counter.  A professional butcher block and a set of knives would make for a delightfully extravagant gift.  A fancy camera to take pictures for my blog would be absolutely lovely.  And who could say no to a spiral wine cellar, which combines a cool trapdoor, a spiral staircase and my love of wine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment