Sunday, January 29, 2012

Infused Vodka Update #2

I know you have all been waiting on the edges of your seats to hear how the rest of the infused vodka turned out, and I finally got around to taking some pictures of the results so here you go.  I do believe the pomegranate is my favorite of the three combinations (the other two being cranberry and a cran/pom combo in case you forgot, I know it's been awhile).  In general I would say that all three are not as strongly flavored as I expected them to be, but are still quite tasty nonetheless.  I have been drinking them with soda water, which makes for a beautifully rosy cocktail that is refreshing and light.  I think if you added a splash of Pom or cranberry juice it would bump up the flavor nicely, although I still need to experiment a bit more with various cocktail combinations.  All in all they are more subtly flavored than the flavored vodka you can buy but with none of the chemically, fake taste which is a major plus, for me at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment