Wednesday, August 15, 2012

A new kitchen

Hello dear readers, as many of you already know, I have moved into an adorable new apartment!  Naturally the kitchen was the first thing I sorted out, the rest of the place is either a mess (my bedroom) or empty (my living room).  While I will miss having my sous chef on hand to delegate to, and being able to put anything on the grocery list and having it appear every weekend in the kitchen, I am excited about striking out on my own.  And with that independence comes a tighter budget and more planning.  In the coming weeks look out for budget friendly meals and my cooking for one experiments (seeing how well individual portions of some of my favorites freeze and just how many days of leftovers I can stand and for when I realize that day was yesterday, where within walking distance has the best happy hour).                                

1 comment: